Meeting the nutritional needs of livestock around the world is a big job. Feed producers are raising their standards for quality and paying accordingly. Improving soil health and balancing the soil creates a consistent increase in yield and quality measures, such a proteins, sugars, digestibility, and test weight. Our Premium Growing System will help you improve soil health each season. You can experience predictable, repeatable production with higher yields and lower costs.
- Designed for predictable high quality, sustainable feed production, promoting optimum presentation for livestock feed buyers
- Focused on all crops going for feed
- Instruction for successful production of premium quality crops
- Onsite visit, soil/tissue samples and year-to-year planning.
Growers that use our Premium Growing System
- Learn how to balance soil nutrients for max yield
- Discover why just simple NPK fertilization is not enough
- Learn the important role of copper, zinc, sulfur, boron, manganese, cobalt and molybdenum. When in balance these trace minerals provide the real powerhouse in producing high quality max-yielding soils and crops
- Better understand the proper use of manures, compost, tillage, micronutrients, and more.